South African Marine Sciences Symposium (SAMSS)
6-9 July 2020 | Elangeni Hotel, Durban
Please find attached the first announcement of the South African Marine Sciences Symposium (SAMSS) which will be held in Durban during 6-9 July 2020. The conference theme is 20/20 vision: Marine Science for the future South Africa.
- 6 July: Workshops and Courses
- 6 July, evening: Welcome and Registration
- 7-9 July: Plenary presentations, oral and poster presentations, symposia, conference dinner, art, public lecture, associated activities.
The second announcement will include information on:
- Abstract and registration deadlines
- Registration costs
- Call for workshops, courses and symposia
- Information on accommodation
Local Organising Committee:
Ursula Scharler (chair), David Glassom, Tshoanelo Miya, Angus MacDonald, Matt Dicken, Nicola Carrasco, Gan Moodley