DAAD is the initiativ of the German Academic Exchange service in the field of climate change and protection, read more at www.daad.de
The Climate research Alumni and Postdocs in Africa (CLAP Africa) program brings high-potential African researchers in climate change research and protection together with African alumni of German funding initiatives. It seeks to catalyze uptake and use of research outputs through a vibrant, highly connected network to facilitate the development of regional solutions.
The application will be online from September 3rd through the DAAD scholarship website with the keyword “CLAPafrica”.
For the postdoctoral fellowship, the following documents will be required:
- Curriculum Vitae (http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu
- List of publications
- Letter of invitation from the host institution in western-/southern Africa
- Research proposal
- Time schedule for the realization of the planned work
- Outline of ideas for setting up and operating a joint postdoc-alumni working group
- 2 recommendation letters by academic referees
- PhD certificate (certified as true copy of the original certificate)
- Master’s certificate (certified as true copy of the original certificate)
- Copy of passport
To join as Alumna/us, please submit the areas of expertise and interest via this short surveyhttps://ssl.daad.de/limesurvey/715297/lang-en (accessible from September 3rd 2019).
For more detailed information, please find the promotional flyers for postdocs and alumni attached.
Please do not hesitate to contact the DAAD via email@example.com should you have any additional questions concerning the program or if you need further information.